iReporter

Sisu Clinic will host a grand opening celebration for its brand new location at Brickell City Centre in Miami this Thursday, September 15. All are welcome....
When it comes to growing a business online, it’s crucial to invest in a marketing agency that can actually convert your social media followers into real paying...
The Chasm: Elevation exhibit launches tomorrow, November 30, as part of Miami’s Art Basel, and promises to lift spirits, bringing a positive, energy-raising,...
Junk King Miami, a local eco-friendly junk removal company, has launched a HAULidays Toy Drive in partnership with the local Boys & Girls Club to help bring...
Today's Fort Lauderdale police force is over 720-men and women strong. It includes over 520 full-time law enforcement officers who maintain law and order in our...
The 13rd Annual Fort Lauderdale Edition of OUTshine LGBTQ+ Film Festival will take place October 14 to October 24, with an opening night celebration at the...
Are you looking for unique wedding reception ideas that will produce beautiful photos and lots of fun? Well, you are in the right place. A lot of factors go...
George Linardic – Guest Contributor
Jan 4 2021
Superior Paint Services offers residential painting services in the Miami, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove and Pinecrest areas of Florida. Our skilled painters...
When you are a homeowner, usually after a few years, you will have to face an important decision: should I rip out all my tiled walls to replace my old and...
Pillow Rest – Guest Contributor
Sep 8 2020
Generally, getting an adequate amount of good sleep is an important part of a healthy life. Getting a good amount of quality sleep will require the individual...